ILSI invites poster abstracts for the 2019 ILSI Science Symposium ‘A Brave New World in Nutrition & Food Safety: Applying New Technologies and Paradigms in Nutrition & Food Safety’ in Clearwater, Florida, USA, January 10-11, 2019.
The 2019 ILSI Science Symposium will include six scientific sessions in addition to the poster session.
Poster abstracts will be reviewed and scored based on the following submission criteria, with preference given to those that include:
- Work related to one of ILSI's thematic areas:
- Food and Water Safety
- Risk Science and Toxicology
- Nutrition and Health
- Sustainable Agriculture and Nutrition Security
- New Technologies in any of the above thematic areas
- Effectively demonstrate how the study will advance the field.
- You may submit more than one abstract, but you may NOT submit the same abstract to more than one thematic area.
- In total, the proposal text may contain up to but not more than 250 words. No images, charts, or tables are allowed.
- Abstracts may not be sales or marketing oriented.
- No fees are required to submit a proposal; however, if your proposal is accepted for presentation, the presenting author(s) MUST register for and attend the 2019 ILSI Science Symposium.
Your abstract will not be reviewed/accepted if all steps of the abstract submission process are not completed.
Friday, 12 October by 11:59 p.m. Eastern. (Submit abstracts in the form below)
All authors will be notified via email of abstract status by Friday, November 2.
Poster abstract submissions are open to the public. NOTE: If your abstract is accepted for presentation, the presenting author(s) MUST register for and attend the 2019 ILSI Science Symposium. More details on registration, including fees, are available on the event page. Membership is not required to submit an abstract or to register. Reduced registration rates are available until November 30, 2018.
Accepted posters will be promoted via the following venues (with permission):
- Poster session during the 2019 ILSI Annual Meeting and Science Symposium
- ILSI social media channels
- Digital poster on ILSI website
- ILSI newsletters (website and email)