Present Knowledge in Nutrition, Tenth Edition provides comprehensive coverage of all aspects of human nutrition, including micronutrients, systems biology, immunity, public health, international nutrition, and the role of diet in disease prevention. This definitive reference captures the current state of this vital and dynamic science from an international perspective, featuring nearly 140 expert authors from 14 countries around the world.
This single-volume tenth edition contains new chapters on topics such as epigenetics, metabolomics, and sports nutrition. The remaining chapters have been thoroughly updated to reflect recent developments. Suggested reading lists are provided for readers wishing to delve further into specific subject areas.
Book owners also have exclusive access to an image bank of tables and figures as well as any updates the authors may post to their chapters between editions.
Now available in both print and electronic formats, the 10th edition is a valuable reference for researchers, health professionals, and policy experts as well as educators and advanced students of nutrition.
- Comprehensive coverage of all aspects of human nutrition
- Written by nearly 140 expert authors from 14 countries around the world
- Contains new chapters on topics such as epigenetics, metabolomics, and sports nutrition
- All existing chapters thoroughly revised and updated
- An essential reference for researchers, health professionals, policy experts, educators and students
Exclusive Content for Owners: Image Bank of Tables and Figure