Chicago, IL, USA
4/22/2017 – 4/27/2017
Overview: The ILSI Research Foundation will attending Experimental Biology (EB) 2017. EB is the annual meeting of six societies comprised of more than 14,000 scientists and 50 guest societies. Primary focus areas include anatomy, biochemistry and molecular biology, investigative pathology, nutrition, pharmacology, and physiology. EB 2017 is open to everyone with interest in the latest research impacting life sciences. Attendees represent scientists from academic institutions, government agencies, non-profit organizations and industry.
Program: This multidisciplinary, scientific meeting features:
- Plenary and award lectures
- Oral and posters presentations
- On-site career services and exhibits spotlighting equipment
- Supplies and publications required for research labs and experimental study
Don't miss ILSI North America's Sessions at EB
- Conducting a Systematic Review for a Global Audience: Challenges in Merging Nutrition and Toxicological Evidence for a Safety Assessment of Caffeine
- The Changing Brain: How Brain Plasticity, Exercise and Nutrition Affect Function and Cognition
- Utility of Predictive Modeling for Nutrition Research, Clinical Interventions and Public Health
- Learning Lab: How to Access and Use a Fiber and Health Outcomes Database for Researchers and Policymakers
To learn more about the events being organized by ILSI North America, click here.