Munich , Germany
4/4/2018 – 4/5/2018
|Registration: Click here||Nearby Hotels: Click here|
The field of immunotoxicology is a dynamic one in which changing public health concerns, novel biomedical research advances, and innovative technological developments constantly change the landscape and the way in which work is carried out and utilized. As this field requires combined expertise in both immunology and toxicology, the need for continued training and interdisciplinary interactions are critical for those who work within this field. This is essential both for those with an immunology background who seek to apply this expertise to drug development and safety, as well as those who wish to enhance their current drug safety expertise with a deeper understanding of immunology.
- -Review the current state of the science to provide an immunological foundation that is pertinent to T cell biology
- -Enhance awareness to new discoveries and the potential impact on drug development and safety
- -Provide a training mechanism that incorporates the latest science into preexisting drug development methodologies
Beyond the dialogue that will be generated on the latest science, this training course will provide the opportunity to apply it to a drug development setting through the following means:
- -Engagement and discussion with experts in the field will enable participants to see how the science translates to applicability in drug development
- -The use of specific case studies will engage and illustrate to participants how they can systematically progress on a sample task
Click here for final agenda.
Training Course Location
AMGEN Research (Munich) GmbH
Staffelseestr. 2, 81477 München
Click here to find a list of nearby hotels. Please note that participants are responsible for their own transportation to and from Amgen site.
To gain access the building, you must bring a acceptable and valid identification (ID).
For additional information, please contact Mr. Oscar Bermudez (email@example.com).