2019-02-06 – 2019-02-07
• Establish an overview of mineral oils that are of human health concerns across various sectors: Food and Drinks, Packaging, Cosmetics and Petroleum (Day 1);
• Build stakeholder consensus on the scientific understanding of exposure assessment, hazard characterisation, risk assessment and analytics (Day 2).
The expected outcome of the workshop discussions is to build stakeholder consensus around scientific understanding of the sources of mineral oils entering the food chain, the sources of consumer exposure and what analytical methodologies are required to support risk assessment and proportionate risk management.
The programme can be found here.
Registration and Payment
Attendance at this 2-day workshop is upon invitation only and registrations should be made by 10th January 2019.
A few seats have been reserved for interested experts subject to a registration fee.
• Academia and public sector: €300
• Industry: €450
Requests should be sent to Mr Elias Rito (email@example.com).
The registration fee covers:
• Admission to the 2-day workshop
• Abstract booklet
• Refreshments on 6th & 7th February 2019
• Welcome dinner on 6th February 2019 and lunch on 7th February
Registration and payment of registration fee should be made by credit card prior to the event, by 20th January 2019.
For registrations, all cancellations should be made in writing to Ms Ruth Marquet (firstname.lastname@example.org). Cancellations received before 10thJanuary 2019 will be refunded minus €50 handling charges. Cancellations received after 10th January 2019 will not be refunded.
For hotel reservations, cancellations of hotel reservations received after 10th January 2019 will be charged in full. Substitutions of hotel reservations or registration are accepted if made in writing to Ms Ruth Marquet (email@example.com).
Venue and Accommodation
Located next to Place Rogier and the Botanical Garden, in the centre of Brussels, the hotel is within walking distance to the railway station Bruxelles-Nord with departures to and from Brussels Airport, and in direct connection to Bruxelles-Midi with the International lines Eurostar and Thalys.
A number of standard guest rooms have been pre-booked at special rates in the Thon Hotel Brussels City Centre:
• Rate Single Room: €144,24/night
• Rate Double Room: €164,24/night
Rates include buffet breakfast, fee access to WiFi and to the fitness centre, €4,24 city tax and 6% VAT.
For Further Information
Mr Elias Rito
+32 2 775 91 21 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration and Accomodation:
Ms Ruth Marquet
+32 2 775 91 40 – email@example.com