The 10th ILSI BeSeTo Meeting, hosted by ILSI Taiwan, is convened on 13-14 September, 2018 at The Howard Plaza Hotel Taipei, Taipei, Taiwan. Staff and member representatives of ILSI Focal Point in China, ILSI Japan, ILSI Korea, ILSI Southeast Asia Region and ILSI Taiwan will attend the meeting.
- To share the information on the issues and/or events on emerging food and nutrition safety, risk assessment and regulatory updates, and to discuss possible collaboration in Asian region.
- To provide a platform for the discussion and exchange of information on the practical implementation of food microbiological criteria by regulatory authorities with focus on the sampling plan and risk management.
- Attendance at the meeting is upon invitation only.
- Registrations should be made by August 31, 2018.
- The official language for the meeting is English. No simultaneous interpretation services will be provided.
Mini-Symposium Speakers' Profile
Dr. Eunju Kim
Dr. Hsu Yang Lin
Taiwan Food and Drug Administration
BeSeTo Meeting Speakers and Chairpersons' Profile
Dr. Eunju Kim
Ms. Natsuki Matsuyama
Global Regulatory & Pharmaceutical Affairs Office,
NAGASE & CO., LTD, Japan
Mr. Satofumi Hashimoto
Regulatory Science Group Quality Assurance Department, AJINOMOTO CO., INC., Japan
Mr. Hidekazu Hosono
Deputy Senior General Manager, Quality Assurance & Regulatory Affairs Dept.,
Suntory Monozukuri Expert Limited, Japan
Ms. Fumiko Sekiya
Global Flavor Regulatory Center,Takasago International Corporation, Japan
Ms. Yoshiko Ohki
Quality Assurance Dept.,
T. HASEGAWA CO., LTD. Japan
Dr. Jenny Yueh-Ing Chang
Former Executive Director (retired), ILSI Taiwan
Mr. Ji Hoon Jang
Sr. Manager of Scientific and Regulatory Affairs,
Coca-Cola Korea Company
Prof. Ji Yeon Kim
Professor, Department of Food Science and Technology, Seoul National University of Science and Technology
Ms. Saerom Lee
Daesang Co. Korea
Ms. Seunghye Jung
Food Safety Specialist,
CJ Cheil Jedang Corp. Korea