ILSI shares science to diverse audiences by hosting, sponsoring, and co-organizing a variety of events around the world. These include independent symposia; workshops; hands-on scientific training; and sessions held as part of the program of larger scientific and professional meetings.
Join us to discuss and debate the potential for maintaining cognitive function through dietary intake. This event is supported by the Nutrition and Mental Performance Task Force.
Due to the COVID19 outbreak, we regret to inform you that the 7th International Symposium on Food Packaging – Scientific Developments Supporting Safety and Innovation due to take place in February 2021 has been postponed to 4-6 May 2022 .This event is supported by the Packaging Materials Task Force.
The 2021 ILSI Europe online Annual Symposium (IEAS) is a premiere gathering of experts from around the world that meet to shed light on the current and future challenges on nutrition, food safety and sustainability. It is a key opportunity for stakeholders to contribute to give answer to these questions, discussing and debating on the themes in the spotlight. Thanks to the multiple parallel session, this year’s program triggers the interest of multisector scientific minds.
- Introduce scientific topics related to mycotoxins and mycotoxins mitigation.
- Explore opportunities for collaborative research between Europe and Latin America.
- Strengthen interaction between young researchers from Europe and Latin America with ILSI Europe and ILSI Brasil.
The Organising Committee is pleased to launch the call for abstracts (for live web presentations) for the Early Career Scientists Seminar 2021, taking place via live web streaming on December 15th, 2021, 14.00-17.00 CET.
We invite scientists who obtained their highest degree (MsC or PhD) within the past 10 years to take this opportunity to boost the visibility of their work in front of an audience made up of scientists and experts from Europe and Latin America.
In your abstract, you should include:
- The context: e.g., what problem do you study and why is it important?
- The methods: give a brief overview of the methods you have used in your research.
- The key findings: describe your most important results.
- The conclusions: what are the implications of your research?
The best submissions will be invited to participate in the live keynote session. The other submissions will be invited to record a video of their presentation that will be shared during the event.
The registration opens on November 1st. Abstract submitters will be notified when registration is open. Participation to the event is free.
For any question, please contact Dr Siméon Bourdoux, email@example.com.
- Dr Michele Suman, Barilla G&R Fratelli (IT)
- Armando Venâncio, University of Minho (PT)
- Adriana Arisseto, Universidade Estadual de Campinas (BR)
- Ms Laila Zeraik, ILSI Brasil (BR)
- Dr Siméon Bourdoux, ILSI Europe (BE)
- Abstract submission: Sep 15th - Oct 15th
- Announcement of selected Abstracts: Nov 15th
- Selected Abstracts Video Submission/Recording: Nov 15th - Dec 7th
- Registration: Nov 1st - Dec 14th
- Event: Dec 15th